- Are you being treated for heart failure?
- Is your ejection fraction 40% or less?
- Is your heart not pumping enough blood to meet your body’s needs?
If you said yes to any of these questions, we need you for an international study.
Hauora Tairāwhiti is part of a study looking at IV iron replacement therapy in people with heart failure.
Transport and parking is paid for by the study.
For more obligation-free information about participating in the trial, please contact:
- Renee on 021 197 8635 or Renee.Gray@tdh.org.nz
- Michelle on 021 198 4078 or Michelle.Swanepoel@tdh.org.nz
Read more about Management of iron deficiency in chronic heart failure Research Review, NZ, 2019