If you or someone you know needs help, it is close at hand. You don't have to do it alone. Tairāwhiti has a lot of specialised, dedicated people ready to help.
- Contact your GP or Medical centre
- Phone Te Kuwatawata 06 868 3550 - weekdays 9am to 4:30pm
- Call into Te Kuwatawata 73 Peel Street Gisborne - weekdays 9am to 4:30pm
- On the coast (Anaura Bay to Potaka) contact Hauora Ngati Porou service Te Oranga Hinengaro. Call 06 864 6803 or 021 392 772
Mental Health Emergency
- If you feel that you or someone else is at immediate risk or harm phone 111
- Contact the Psychiatric Assessment Triage Team (PATT) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Phone 0800 243 500. After 10pm call 06 869 0512.