This service provides free and confidential sexual and reproductive health services, including:
- Sexual health screening and treatment
- Cervical screening
- Contraception with emphasis on long-acting methods
- Free non-scalpel vasectomy
- Pregnancy testing, work up and referral
- Early pregnancy decision making counselling and care
- First-trimester miscarriage care
- Complicated gynaecology
- Transgender prescribing
People can self-refer to this clinic or referral by their general practitioner.
Dr Simon Snook
Dr David Bivona
Chris Hannah midwife/counsellor
Tiziana Manea Midwife/counsellor
Netta Kutia public health nurse
Exams and procedures:
Sexually transmitted infections
First Trimester Pregnancy
How to get in touch:
Telephone: 06 868 9005
Address: 141 Bright Street, Gisborne.
For all information about sexual health, STIs, the morning after pill, services and costs in Tairāwhiti, see our sexual health page.